Annual Income from Fees 2012: $546,000,000
Address: 1615 L Street NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036-5610
Phone: (202) 659-0330
- Background Resources
- Climate Survey Response Synopsis
- Climate Survey Full Response
- Clients and Campaigns
No response to the survey.
Did not respond.
- American Petroleum Institute (2011-2015) - FleishmanHillard was paid $4 million in 2011, $22.8 million in 2012 and $23.9 million in 2013 according to API's 990 forms filed with the IRS. Ad Age on launch of fracking campaign in 2011.
- American Petroleum Institute (2015) - "Energy From Shale" campaign with television ads: Geologist ad Café ad
- Natural Gas Industry (2012) - Canadian campaign
- Canadian Government (2014) - Hired by the Canadian government to promote tar sands with a $22 million engagement campaign.
- Friends of Science (2006) DeSmogBlog “Failing to question the sources of climate change denial isn’t fair to citizens concerned about climate change” A Fleishmann-Hillard PR fixer has been making arrangements for Dr. Tim Ball, funded by Canadian non-profit advocacy organization “Friends of Science,” to campaign in Canada's capital against climate change action and to promote skepticism of global warming.